Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Info on Nicholas

Nicholas is in the Henan Province at the Children's Welfare Institute and has a cleft lip/palate and his lip was surgically repaired. Nicholas will be two on June 5, 2012. We received notice today that CCAI has received our Letter of Acceptance and we should travel in about 10 to 15 weeks. We are so excited because I really, really want him home for his 2nd birthay! AND Joseph's birthday is June 6 and I really don't want to be away from him on his birthday. and, well, I'm so unprepared! I'm a bit of a procrastinator and I didn't want to have too much done too soon because Big Brother Joseph would be asking me ALL THE TIME when Nicholas will be here. We're going to have the boys share a bedroom and, um, I guess we better start thinking about moving Joseph to the bigger bedroom they will share. I have NO IDEA how that will work out, but that's the route we're going to try first. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment