Friday, April 20, 2012

Just Patiently Waiting

So here it is.... the wait for our travel approval.   hoping it will come next week and we travel by the second week of May.  Going to organize all the odds and ends for travel this weekend.  hopefully i'm going to be traveling with some experienced adoptive families who have previously traveled to China!  Lisa R. and Lisa DV have been a lot of fun to get to know through e-mails and phone calls and they're much more organized than me.  I know, I know... for those of you who know me you're probably thinking that that isn't saying much!  True... but they're really really super duper organized!   
They're organized like my friend Katie who I traveled to Korea with to meet our babies!   Wait a minute... am I the only disorganized traveling mom?

So, in the meantime, my house did get painted and i got rock put in under the lower deck so hopefully no more muddy mess!  now just waiting on the blinds!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my debut! I was mentioned in your blog. I feel so honored :) Can't wait until we meet in person & we get to travel together!! Praying we hear more on MONDAY!!

    ReplyDelete