Sunday, April 29, 2012

testing my ipad skills

So James is trying to teach me how to use the iPad so I can successfully use it in China. Because I'll be doing the blogging/uploading on the iPad and James will be playing the games on the iPad. Of course, it's for the good of the child; right? also, since we purchased the iPad I've told some friends about the books i plan on taking with me to read on the plane to China. Their natural response is: Why not just upload them on your iPad? My response: Are you kidding me? I'll be fighting James for the iPad!

So with that being said, let me see if I can post a photograph.... hmmm..

okay. I've posted a pic of Baby Kitty. I have to admit I have no idea how I did it. Multiple tries. definitely will need to practice. okay my precious kitty is scratching me now to tell me he wants to go outside while it's not raining. oh, now he's really showing me.... he's wrestling with my shoe! gotta attempt to post now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:still home/not china

No comments:

Post a Comment