Sunday, July 8, 2012

Five Weeks at Home with Two Boys

yep, it's been five weeks for this stay-at-home mom with two precious boys who I love so much!

So this week, I've checked out a daycare/preschool close to home for Nicholas, I've been trying to figure out when Joseph's school actually starts, AND I've been talking to my mom about watching the kids a few days a weeks so I can go back to work soon!

Nicholas has been doing fine with my mom and my babysitter Jean while I'm gone so I think I'm going to go back to work for 1 or 2 days a week for a little mommy time and money time.

Here's some pics of what two boys do when it's been over 100 degrees for what seems like FOREVER!














After I snapped this last pic of the tug of war over the lovely toy golf clubs that my brother gave to Nicholas I told Joseph to let his brother have the club and when Joseph let go, Nicholas just walloped him with it! 
Yep, they're definitely brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment