Friday, June 29, 2012

Lightning McQueen Slippers

Joseph had an old pair of Lightning McQueen slippers that he inherited from his cousin which he outgrew.  so I bought him a new pair of LM slippers to open while we were in China. 

Watch the progression of these pictures and I think you can figure out Nicholas' reaction to his new slippers.








Oh, my goodness, that cracks me up!  I did eventually help him remove the slippers, but he's gonna learn to love them like Joseph did!  I mean, c'mon, it's Lightning McQueen!

2 comments:

  1. Total riot! Those boys are too darn cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked the blog in a few days, so I was so glad to see more pictures!! We are so glad to see so many pictures!! I just wish that I could copy and print some, but have not been able to!

    ReplyDelete