Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mama's Day Out!

Yesterday James treated me to a day to myself!  I went to the Pearl Market and bought a few trinkets and then Jen, Chrisitne and I went to Shaiman Traditional Chinese Medical Center and got a 70 minute foot massage which includes a neck and back massage and she popped my spine for me!  It was great and all for a great price!  $17!  add cab fare and it came to $20!  oh, yeah, that was back on Shaiman Island so did a little more shopping!  Felt a little guilty, just a little, but Nicholas and Dad had fun hanging out.

The Medical Center's brochure says:  We Cure Your Pain and Care About the Health of Your Spondyle.   That pretty much says it all! 

1 comment:

  1. So is your Spondyle feeling better? You know it is very important to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete