Friday, May 4, 2012

Will They Ever Go Get My Baby Brother?

Joseph and I just hung out today.  Post office, library and, well, let's get your hair cut... SHORT!

I think he really likes it because he says he looks like his friend Paul.  But we did have to throw a monkey pose in there.






This is my little monkey playing.... I mean working on the computer.




Well, let's see, about 12 more days and we leave, but who's counting?  I took off work way too early just knowing we'd leave on the 9th.  oh, well, no reason to go back to work and just leave for the summer; right?  It's been so exciting watching families' blogs during their trip in China and it really does seem like it's over in no time.  One couple that I swear I just read their post that they made it to Beijing will be on their way home tomorrow.  So I know it will go fast, but I'm sure gonna miss my little monkey Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment