Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bathtime, Glorious Bathtime!

Well, I followed my friend Jason's advice and once again let Nicholas get in the bathtub and start playing.  He actually played a lot with the water table outside today so he was anxious to get the water started in the bathtub so he could start playing with that.  Then Joseph got in and we started filling the bathtub and next thing you know Nicholas is sitting and playing in the tub with Joseph!  Even helped wash himself with the washcloth!  Yes, he did cry when I washed his hair and water ran down his face when I rinsed his hair.  But when I handed a towel to Joseph to dry his eyes after I washed his hair, then Nicholas wanted the towel and dabbed his eyes too!  Joseph actually said, Nicholas is very brave.    But don't worry Joseph also told me today he did not want a baby brother.  This is after I told Joseph to pick up his toys or go in time out.  The "I don't want a baby brother" line is pretty standard now after Joseph is not behaving and is getting in trouble.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment