Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Things I Know So Far

In the last few weeks, here's what I've learned:

1.  Nicholas has quite a little temper! 
2.  It's hard being the big brother when the little brother arrives home.
3.  Nicholas does not like apples or anything to do with apples.  no apple juice, no applesauce, no apples.   First food we found he does not like. 
4.  Nicholas prefers not to sleep.
5.  My house can be an even bigger mess with two kids and no sleep schedule at all. 
5.  I do not like jet lag with a two-year-old.
6.  Nicholas does not like to ride in a car seat and lets you know by screaming/crying until he falls asleep.
7.  Joseph has a Gerber Puffs problem.  One can of Puffs a day.  We may have to have an intervention.
8.  Nicholas is afraid of the dogs, but is getting a little better each day.  The other night at one a.m. he actually fed Haley Cheerios right out of his hand, but then proceeded to scream the next morning when he saw her.
9.  Nicholas does not mind Kitty.
10.  I like to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee in the morning so off I go before I hear the pitter patter of little feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment