Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Pics











JUST FYI...
yes, my house pretty much looks like this all the time and the boys have WAY TOO MANY toys.  Especially vehicles as you can see from the pics.
We had an open house for family on Sunday so they could meet Nicholas and celebrate the boys' birthdays.  Everyone was so nice to bring gifts for the boys. 
After everyone left James said, "I can't believe we've got more toys!"  And I don't think he meant "Yay, more toys."
Oh, yeah.  And yes, Nicholas almost never has pants on.  I need to go buy some shorts that fit him.  We only have a couple of pairs from China.  My sister-in-law bought him some 9-month shorts and I'll have to exchange them for 6-month shorts!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is just great that they are playing together so well together already!!! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anything I sent end up fitting?

    ReplyDelete